Updated Tuesday January 30, 2018 by Bruce Willinger.
South Brunswick Buddy Ball Soccer Program
Our Buddy Ball Soccer Program provides sports opportunities for physically and developmentally challenged youth.
- Special needs children (our “Players”), ages of 5 and up are welcome to enroll
- Volunteers (our “Buddies”) range in age from 12 and up
- Buddies pair up with Players to provide individual assistance, guidance and encouragement
- Each Player will be matched with a minimum of one Buddy
- Adult volunteers coach and supervise the program
This wonderful program is offered on Sunday mornings for one hour. Each season runs for approximately 8 weeks.
Experience in soccer is not necessary, just a desire to help someone else and have fun.
The soccer program takes place at Harvest Woods Park on Culver Road in Dayton.
- First Day of Soccer for Spring Buddy Ball will be on April 22, 2018
- Volunteers should arrive by 11:00am the first week.
- The rest of the sessions volunteers should arrive at 11:15 a.m.
- Please come – You make a difference!
- Looking forward to a fun season – thanks for volunteering!
Please contact Jenn Porcelli for any questions you have about the Buddy Ball Program at email@example.com